• Like Islam accepted the printing of the Quran 400 years after the invention of the printing press.
• Like the Quran in Surah 6:14 says that Mohammed was the first Muslim. And yet Surah 7:143 says, that Moses was the first Muslim. Two racers came in first in the same race. How infallible is that?
• Like in Christianity God gave His Son to die for the people. In Islam, you give your sons to die for Allah
• Like Surah 4:15 says that the penalty for sexual sin is house arrest. Yet Surah 24:2 says that the penalty for sexual sin is one hundred lashes, And the Hadith says that the punishment is stoning.
• Like why did it take well over a thousand years to produce Haf’s (1985) translation of the Quran? The one that most Islamists now consider to be a replica of the infallible, impeccable, inerrant, perfectly preserved book sent down from heaven (Quran 85:22; Example: Quran 2:106 ~ 16:101). The Warsh translation of North Africa which claims equal status has 5000 differences from the Haf translation. The Quran is a hundred empty box cars bouncing down the train track all disconnected. Too many thoughts and sentences are incoherent and disconnected. Twenty-five percent, (some say more) of its 114 chapters cannot be understood by scholars to this day. Why should we rely on a 1985 reproduction of the Quran?
• Is it too much to ask the Imams to show us one original copy from the seventh century: just one! After a thousand years there ought to be a hundred thousand of perfectly preserved Qurans with not a dot of difference between them. The Haf’s translation produced in 1985 under King Fahd of Saudi Arabia is the name of the latest in-fa-aa-ll-bile Quran. The problem is that it differs in hundreds of ways from the twenty or more current Qurans and especially with the Warsh Quran predominant throughout North Africa. Their imams will not allow a Haf’s translation through the doors of their mosque. Haf who was both a thief and a liar did not know Mohammed, nor hear him speak a word. He died in AD 796 well over one hundred and sixty years after the prophet. He was from Iraq and not Arabian and only a student not an expert in languages.
• Like the Quran says in Surah 17:01 “Glory be to Him, who journeyed His servant by night, from the Sacred Mosque to the Farthest Mosque, whose precincts We have blessed, to show him of Our wonders. He is the Listener, the Beholder.” The farthest mosque, the Al Aqsa Mosque was built in AD 705, Mohammed died in AD 632.
• Like compare Surah 2:230 with Deuteronomy 24:4 in the Holy Bible the same Bible that the Quran says is the true Word of God.
• Like the Quran refers to falling stars as shooting stars that Allah uses to destroy the demons who are trying to sneak into heaven to learn its secrets (Surah 37:6-10; 67:5).
• Like Mohammed said that if you drink camel urine, it will make you feel better. Most Muslims who prefer to think for themselves know better. (cf. Sahih al-Bukhari 233, Book 4, Hadith 100: Volume 1, Book 4, Hadith 234). Yet in Islam, you are not allowed to drink alcohol.
• Like the Quran says that man has been created from a blood clot (Surah 96:2). Embryos do not go through a blood clot stage. Contrary to that Surah 21:30 says that man was created from water. Yet contrary to that Surah 16:4 says that man came from a small seed. But then again, 15:26 says from clay and mud. But then Surah 3:59 says a man was made from dust (Surah 3:59, 11:61).
• Like the Quran says in Surah 86:6-7 that human beings are formed “from a drop emitted-, (semen) Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs” (upper body). This erroneous theory is remarkably like that proposed by Hippocrates in the fifth century BC (one thousand years before Islam).
• Like Mohammed gets his scientific facts wrong all the time. For example, Mohammed talks about a housefly having a disease in one of its wings and the other wing having a cure for the disease. He also tells us that Allah created Adam ninety feet tall, and people have been decreasing in stature, down to this day (cf. Sahih al -Bakari 3320, 3326).
• Like Mohammed offers some very deadly advice when he makes the bizarre statement that water is not defiled by dead dogs, menstrual clothes, or even human waste (Sunan Abu Dawud 67).
• Like one of the most used and violent verses in the Quran says, “Then when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful” (Quran 9:5, 29; 3:21). One year after he conquered Mecca Mohammed abrogated all his previous promises and gave non-Muslims the choices of converting to Islam, getting out of Arabia, or being killed (Hadith 19: 43-96).
• Like Baca is not Mecca as some Muslim scholars tell their followers. This is Biblical absurdism based on Psalm 84:5-12. There was no Temple of worship in Baca. Baca was an oasis on the way to Jerusalem where the Jewish Temple was located. Baca was a valley of weeping for Jewish Pilgrims. The Temple in Jerusalem was a thousand miles from Mecca.
• Like the Quran claims to be eternal and that it co-exists with God. This means no man can change a word, a letter, or a dot. It has been handed down to mankind perfectly preserved as the Quran in heaven (10:5; 15:9; 18:27; 85:22).
• Like why Mecca is not the first wonder of the world, at least the greatest archaeological wonder of the world. Here we are told that once stood the world’s oldest city, oldest civilization, (Quran 7:24; 21: 51-71), where Adam and Eve lived (Quran 7:27), here Abraham lived (1900 BC), here seventy prophets lived, here three hundred prophets were buried, here the Queen of Sheba was buried, where the world’s greatest trading center flourished. But here is the coup de grace to such an excessive boast. Show the suspecting world one coin, one bone, one graveyard, one marketplace, one ancient stone tablet, one ancient foundation, one original Quran, even a library of many clay books, monuments to a thousand heroes inside the world’s first and grandest mosque. It is as futile as a blind man in a dark room, looking for a black that isn’t there.
• Like there ought to be a modern-day Museum in Mecca right now a mile long and a mile wide proudly displaying these undeniable ancient proofs. Surely every Imam would be jumping up and down for joy at such an inexhaustible treasure. Why were none of the above discovered when engineers were digging 40-50 feet or deeper into the sands of Mecca while building some one hundred skyscrapers, some not that far from the Kaaba itself? The sands of time should be shouting at us. But unlike ancient Sumeria, Egypt, Ur, the pyramids, the Dead Sea Scrolls, and King Tut’s Tomb, not a baked brick, not a spoke, a spike, a wheel, a sword, a shield. How sad if all this undeniable proof lies forever buried beneath tons of concrete and steel. How sadder still if they never existed at all and Islam is the world’s greatest hoax. Equally as bizarre is, (a) Why is Mecca only mentioned once in the Quran? (b) Why do all references of Mecca come from the eighth -10th century, when Mohammed died in the seventh century (Quran 48:24)? (c) Why is Mecca not found on a map until AD 980, 348 years after Muhammad died, yet we are told he was born there? Searching for ancient Mecca in the sands of the Arabian desert is as futile as searching for Atlantis in the Atlantic Ocean and Ponce de León’s searching for the Fountain of Youth in The New World.
• Like Islam claims that Christianity believes in three gods. There is no official, historical, Church council to confirm this statement. The Nicene Creed of The Council of Nicaea in AD 325 reads that Jesus is the “Very God of God…being of one substance with the Father.”
• Like the Haf’s 1923 translation of the Quran which is accepted by 95 percent of Islam has five variations. Which one is the original? Will the real Mr. Smith, please stand up.
• Like Allah has ninety-nine names, some are beautiful and five of them are not. Example: 1. The Arrogant, 2. The Distresser, 3. The Humiliator, 4. The Deceiver, 5. The Mischief Maker. But never is Allah called Father or Love.
• Like how strange that the Quran does not tell us who Adam’s wife was (Eve), neither does it tell us that Hagar was the mother of Ishmael.
• If the Quran was perfectly preserved why did Uthman destroy most of the originals which are closer to the source. And who gave him the authority to decide what fragments were original and which were not?
•Like if Allah is the only creator there cannot be another. Yet Quran 23:14 reads “So blessed be Allah, the best of creators.” How can Allah be the best if there are others? Two people cannot win the same race at the same time.
• Like the infallible Haf translation 2:271 vs. other translations:” The Haf’s translation 2:48 vs. the Ruhl Version; the Haf’s translation 2: 219 vs. the al Durie Version; the Haf translation 3:146 vs. the al Buzzi Version; the Haf’s translation 2:140 vs. the Warsh Version. There is no dot for dot unity here.
• Like Islam threatening to kill Salman Rushdie because he said that Mohammed endorsed praying to three goddess bird gods, and later saying he was deceived by Satan. This death threat was based on Quran 9:29, “ Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low” (c.f. Sahih al Bukhari 4037). There are thirteen Muslim-majority countries where it is still a capital crime to denounce Islam. So much for human rights and freedom of conscience endorsed by the United Nations. This explains why twelve million free-thinking Jews have won 3oo Nobel Laureates and 1.8 billion Muslims 13.
• Like the Quran contains texts copied from the Apocryphal gospels, such as the Gospel of James, the Infancy Gospel of Thomas, the Syriac Infancy Gospel, and the Gospel of Pseudo-Matthew. The authors of the Quran did not know that they were copying false gospels when they fabricated the Quran. The story of Cain and Abel in Quran 5: 31-p32 is borrowed from Jewish writings. The story of Abraham in Mecca is also borrowed from Jewish writings Quran 21:51-71. Other examples are: 1. The Seven Sleepers. 2. Mariam and the Virgin Mary. 3. The Childhood of Jesus speaking from his cradle and making clay birds fly. 4. The Heavenly Table. 5. The Paraclete. 6. Balance. 7. Abraham’s Ascension to Heaven. 8. The Queen of Sheba Story (Quran 27: 17-45). The Quran is a man-made book, and its boast of a perfect, heaven-sent book is as hollow as the Trojan horse inside of Troy.
• Like Islam makes the claim that Arabic is the eternal language of heaven. (Quran 10:15; 15:9; 18:27; 43:3-4; 85:22.) This makes you wonder why it is not the universal language of earth, and why it is spoken as a first language only in seven countries. But manuscript evidence shows the earliest manuscripts to be written in Aramaic and not Arabic. Further, the Arabic language of the seventh century was not an advanced language, but an immature, developing language. Greek, Hebrew, and Latin certainly were far superior. Why would God give the world’s greatest prophet, the greatest book, and the greatest and last message in such a juvenile language? It took the Arab culture two hundred years to improve their alphabet and introduce vowels.
• The infallible, perfectly preserved Quran was compiled by the third Caliph Uthman, son-in-law of Muhammad. In 650 he sent editions to nine cities, 1, Basra, 2. Bagdad, 3. Damascus, 4. Jerusalem, 5. Cairo, 6. Alexander, 7. Aden, 8. Herat, 9, Nishapur, the perfect Quran. Where are those nine eternally preserved Qurans today? There was no persecution. The caliph had plenty of money to hire copyists. All the world would like to see one. The silence of archaeology is deafening.
•Like the first complete biography of Mohammed is not until the ninth century ~ AD 833. He died in ~ AD 632. That means that two hundred years later his biography was written by people who did not know him, never talked to anyone who knew him nor lived in the same century as either.
• Like the Quran says that in the fetus, the flesh comes first, and bone forms later. The fact is that they grow simultaneously (Quran 23:14).
• Like many Muslims say the Quran is a miracle because Mohammed who gave it could not read or write. But the Hadith says otherwise, “When Allah’s Messenger was on his deathbed and there were some men in the house, he said, ‘Come near, I will write for you something after which you will not go astray” (Sahih al-Bukhari 4432; Book 64, Hadith 454, Volume 5 Book 59 Hadith 717).
• Like for the Quran to say that the sperm of the woman comes from between her ribs (chest) and the sperm of the man comes from his backbone is not medical science (Quran 86:5-7 Sahih Bukhari 1:63: 315).
• Like Mohammed is portrayed as the last and final prophet, yet we see that he made a wrong prophecy when he said, mankind is approaching its last and final hour. Looking at a young boy he said to one of his friends, it will happen before this young boy grows old. “Anas reported: A young boy of Mughira b. Shu’ba happened to pass by (the Holy Prophet) and he was of my age Thereupon Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) said: If he lives long he would not grow very old till the Last Hour would come (to the old People of this generation). (Hadith, Sahih Muslim 41:7050-7053; Parallel this with Deuteronomy 18:12). The stubborn, uncomfortable fact is that the young did die, and the Final Hour did not come. Both events prove that Mohammed was a fake prophet. This is on the same erroneous level as Quran 54:1 which says,” The hour drew nigh, and the moon was rent in twain.” How strange that not a word of this catastrophic event was mentioned by ancient Chinese, Persian, or Roman historians.
•Like modern science is not kind to Islam. The Quran sees shooting stars as missiles that Allah shoots at evil spirits, demons who are trying to sneak into paradise (Quran 67:5-7). The Quran sees stars as near and not light years away (Quran 25:61; 37:6). The Quran sees seven skies, seven layers above the earth with five hundred years between each layer (Quran 65:12). The Quran has the sun orbiting the earth. Modern-day astronomers such as Galileo, Copernicus, and Kepler proved the sun to be stationary (Quran 2: 258; 36:37-40). The Quran has the moon following the sun (Quran 91:1-2). The Quran says that one day the sun and the moon will join up (Quran 75:7-10). The Quran prophesied that the moon would split in two in a matter of decades (Quran 54:1). The Quran says that the sun sets in a muddy pool, where people live (Quran 18: 84-86). The Quran has the earth created before the heavens (Quran 2:29; 41:10-12). The Quran has the mountains placed on top of the earth by Allah. Science tells us that mountains are pushed up from the center of the earth. The Quran says that mountains prevent earthquakes and that the earth is flat (Quran 15:19; 16:15; 20:53; 31:10; 71:19; 78:7; 88:20). Every error in the Quran is a swing-and-miss pitch to Allah whom the Quran says created the heaven and the earth and to Mohammed as the great interpreter of the Quran.
• Like Mohammed said that the reason babies cry when they are born is that Satan touches them (Sahih Bukhari 4:55:641).
• Like the Quran gives three different accounts of creation. (1). Six days: Surah 7: 54; (2). Seven days: Surah 2:2; (3). Eight days: Surah 41:9-12.
• Like we are told that the first man to discover the flight was a man with wings attached to his arms jumping off a tower and landing safely on his feet. So much for the Wright Brothers who said they discovered the laws of flight on December 17, 1903.
• Like in Islam you have shooting stars used to zap demons out of existence as they try to sneak into heaven to learn some of Allah’s secrets (Surah 65:12; 67:5: 72:8-9). While there is no such thing as shooting stars (which are really falling stars) this remark implies that heaven, which no giant satellite telescope has yet seen the edge of is close to Earth (cf. Surah 37:6-10; 67:5).
• Like the Quran you have bees making honey in their abdomen, whereas honey comes from the hive itself. You also have Solomon talking to ants and baby Jesus talking to adults from his crib and boyhood Jesus making clay birds fly. You have an angel coming down from paradise when Jesus was a little child, opening his chest, taking out his heart, and washing it clean. This comes from a Ninth-century story written two-hundred years after Mohammed’s death.
• Like it is not what Islamic scientists say that is wrong. It is what the Islamic religion says that is so scientifically wrong. For example, Mohammed says that Alexander the Great traveled so far east that he found a place where the sunset which was a pool of murky water. Abu Daharr- 4002 reads, “I was riding behind the Messenger of Allah while he was on a donkey, and the sun was setting. He said: ‘Do you know where this (sun) sets?’ I said: ‘Allah and his Messenger know best.’ He said: ‘It Sets in a Spring of Water” (Cf. Surah 18: 85-86).
• Like Islam has 1.8 billion followers yet it has produced less than 1% Nobel prize winners. Yet among the twelve million Jews they have produced three hundred. So much for ‘the greatest of people.” Certainly, every major culture has produced great scholars. Islam has given us men like Ibn Sīnā, who was a physician and astronomer; Ismail al-Jazari a polymath who also invented many intricate machines: Omar Khayyam poet, philosopher, and astronomer, (whom I studied about in High school) Jabir ibn Hayyan who did much research on chemical apparatus. Also, Nasir al-Din al-Tusi who gave us trigonometry. But it was the Indian culture that produced these great scholars not the religion of Islam itself.
It is God’s Word that has made America great and transformed it into the land of the free and the home of the brave. George Washington said, “It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and the Bible.” In an almost prophetic voice Daniel Webster said more than two hundred years ago, “If we abide by the principles taught in the Bible, our country will go on prospering and to prosper; but if we and our posterity neglect its instruction and authority, no man can tell how sudden a catastrophe may overwhelm us and bury all our glory in profound obscurity.”
America was not founded on the principles of Islam…or the philosophies of Eastern mysticism…or the godless teachings of Marxism. This country was founded upon the principles of God’s Word. It is not our wisdom, prosperity, and military might that have made America into the greatest superpower on earth. It is our obedience to the God of the Bible and to His principles that have made us what we are today. If we continue to do this, we will continue to be great!
If there was another way to heaven Jesus who lived six-hundred years before Islam was morally obligated to tell us so. Instead, he said “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through ME.” (John 14:6).
Mohammed’s life and example are as accurate as the fable, The Emperor Who Had No Cloths. Two Swindlers posing as weavers told the vain emperor who was known for loving fine cloths that they wanted to make him a magnificent robe superior to all other kingly robes. But this new robe would be invisible to those who hate you and visible to those who love you. This way you will discover who your real enemies are. So, the emperor, who was vain enough to believe the flattery, allowed the weavers to set up a loom in his palace. They went through the charade of measuring his shoulders, arms, and waist, plus every invisible gold and silver thread weaved into his invisible robe. Some officials who came to see the weavers weaving their magic saw that the looms were empty, but not wanting to look like fools said nothing. Finally, the day arrived when the robe above all robes was finished. The emperor decided to do a parade down Main Street. Though he is as naked as a goose egg no adults in the crowd dare say anything for, they too did not want to lose their heads, Finally, a child shouted out from the crowd. “Look, the Emperor has no clothes.” The people realize that they have been duped. Although startled for a moment the vain emperor continues marching down the street prouder than a peacock. That is a parable of Islam. For centuries everyone was afraid to question it. But not here in the West where we question everything and everybody. The Emperor may still be marching but many young Muslims are saying, “ Look the Emperor has no clothes on.”
The above is not a confrontation, it is not Islamophobia. It is truly a challenging error. It is pointing the bright light of truth into the darkness and asking the challenging questions that many Muslims have been afraid to ask for centuries on the threat of death. It is exhausting air to breathe.
Surah 18:27 says that not one word or letter of the Quran can be changed. “And recite that which hath been revealed unto thee of the Scripture of thy Lord. There is none who can change His words, and thou wilt find no refuge beside Him.” But there are millions who are brave enough to challenge the claim that every letter in the Quran is true. Historical, geographical, archaeological, and linguistic evidence shows that whole chapters are not true. The Quran is problematic in a thousand ways. But the one that comes to most people’s mind is, show me One infallible, perfectly preserved, word-for-word Quran exactly like the one in heaven. There are thousands of major differences (not nuances of words) between the approximately thirty extant Qurans. The six most famous manuscripts are on file in the world’s greatest libraries and not one contains every verse of all 114 chapters.
Do not be fooled by the packaging, by appearances, by beautiful temples, gold-covered books, and white-robed imams. All these things be found in any religion, true or false. The uncomfortable truth is that if the Quran is not true it makes Mohammed the world’s biggest liar and the most deceiving prophet that ever lived.
Thus Ends my Factoids on Islam
What is the conclusion of the whole matter?
1. Stay away from Islam!
2. Islam is a false religion.
3. Repent of your sins.
4. Come home to Jesus Christ
He is only a prayer away from any of us who call upon his name for salvation from sin.